The Terms and Conditions upon which SPEAKING ROSES Pakistan make this website www.speakingroses.com.pk. (Corporate Gift, Corporate Service, etc.) Available for you and any other services which are accessible on the www.speakingroses.com.pk site (Speaking Roses Pakistan Service).
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS RULE YOUR USE OF THE WWW.SPEAKINGROSES.COM.PK SITE AND THE SPEAKING ROSE PVT LTD SERVICE.
- Orders / Payment
- Speaking Roses Pakistan Customer Contact Centre
- Terms and Conditions
- Intellectual Property.
- Privacy Protection
- Copyrights and Permitted Use
- All products as showed on this website (as may change from time to time) are available almost everywhere in the Pakistan.
- Flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
- All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product without notice.
- In the event that we are unable to supply all or part of your order we shall notify you as soon as possible and reimburse your payment in full no later than 30 days after the intended delivery/collection date.
- Products are delivered next day unless other delivery date or service is selected.
- Selected products are not available for same day delivery or other special delivery services. Further information regarding product availability and delivery options will be presented when placing your order.
- We guarantee the freshness of your flowers for 3 days from the date of delivery/collection. The exception to this are our summer and spring ranges which are guaranteed for a minimum period of 3 days.
- Prices listed within the Speaking Roses Pakistan service are valid for a maximum of 14 days of submitting your order.
- Except where stated product prices exclude Speaking Roses Pakistan delivery.
- A processing fee will be applied to orders when using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard,
- Please note that from time to time, product and delivery prices on www.speakingroses.com.pk may change to those offered in a Speaking Roses Pakistan Point of Sale or via the telephone ordering line.
Orders / Payment:
- You will give clear instructions to the order process and will be required to provide us with your complete personal details, including accurate delivery address, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details.
- We accept payment by all major credit and/or debit cards (Visa / Master Card).
- Submitting your order is subject to our acceptance of this offer. We will send a sms/email confirmation of your order details to advise that we are processing your order via the email address you provide. We will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you until we have issued this email confirmation.
- Standard Delivery is next day, will be applicable within the Lahore, other main city (Karachi Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Peshawar, of Pakistan delivery 48 hrs. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to by Speaking Roses Pakistan you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your order.
- Selected products are not available for delivery to certain areas – where possible we will advise you of these restrictions before you place your order.
- Products will be delivered during a delivery period, providing delivery within a time frame around your preferred delivery date.
- where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, airports, hotels, ships and other business locations, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organization shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient. Hospitals, airports or ships – please contact the Speaking Roses Pakistan Customer Contact Centre.
- Please be aware that the carrier will deliver the goods to the address provided in good faith and we cannot accept responsibility if the intended recipient is no longer at that address and the receiver refuses or fails to return the items(s).
- Please note that where the carrier is unable to find someone to accept delivery, or make contact and re-arrange delivery. If the recipient fails to make contact in good time we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery to that or an alternative address.
- If you order a number of items for delivery to the same address, they may be dispatched separately and we cannot guarantee delivery on the same day.
- We shall not be liable for any failure to perform in our obligations where such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalization, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labor dispute, strike, lockout or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- If, for any reason, you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give 24 hours’ notice before the requested delivery date.
- In case of cancelation of the order within the 24hrs period the store is happy to provide you with a credit note valid for 6 months – No cash refund is permitted.
Speaking Roses Pakistan Customer Contact Centre:
- In the event that you are not satisfied with the Speaking Roses Pakistan service any complaints should be addressed in the first instance to: By email: email@example.com or By Phone: +92 42 111 575 757
- Our Customer Service Contact Centre is available from 10:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Because of the perishable nature of most products and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly and to our mutual satisfaction, we advise you to make any complaint within 1 working day of the date of delivery or intended delivery of your purchase.
- Complaints policy: In the event of any complaint please contact us and we’ll do all we can to put the situation right.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavors’ to ensure that the www.speakingroses.com.pk site and/or the Speaking Roses Pakistan service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the www.speakingroses.com.pk site and/or the Speaking Roses Pakistan service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the www.speakingroses.com.pk and/or the Speaking Roses Pakistan service impossible or impractical.
- Speaking Roses Pakistan understands that it is under a legal duty to supply goods that are in accordance with the contract.
General Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the www.speakingroses.com.pk service from time to time. We will post any changes on the www.speakingroses.com.pk site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Speaking Roses Pakistan service or www.speakingroses.com.pk. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and we shall be on the new terms and conditions.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the www.speakingroses.com.pk site services for any reason at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the www.speakingroses.com.pk site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement including any documents and instruments referred to herein supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us ”whether written or oral” and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- All other rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by the Speaking Roses Pakistan. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Speaking Roses Pakistan. You may not modify, distribute or repost something on this website for any reason.
- Be smart about protecting yourself, your privacy and the privacy of others. What you publish is widely accessible and may be around for a long time, so carefully consider what you post.
- Do not post personal or sensitive information about yourself or others, including bank account information, information that may be used to locate yourself or another, or information which could otherwise be deemed to constitute an invasion of another’s privacy.
Copyrights and Permitted Use:
- Our website is owned and operated by us. All materials appearing on our website, including the text, site design, graphics, logos, icons and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of www.speakingroses.com.pk you may view, download, print and retain a copy of pages of our website only for your own personal use. Except as expressly provided above, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, republish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from our website in whole or in part without our prior written permission.
- Copyright Policy we may terminate the privileges of any user who uses the site unlawfully to transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to the website, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
Social Media Complaints Policy:
- Welcomes feedback about its products and services. If you contact us about a complaint on social media sites, you will be responded to by a member of the customer service team who will reply to and resolve your complaint in a timely manner in accordance with Customer Services Policy.
- Who use abusive or threatening language and will take action to protect its online customer service team including removing offensive posts and reporting the user to the appropriate social media platforms and, if deemed necessary, the police.
- The hours of 9AM-6PM from Monday to Friday will always endeavor to respond to your complaint.